When conducting business internationally, a company has many challenges to overcome different regulatory requirements, environments, legal and financial considerations, security issues, cultural challenges and implications, just to name a few. However, to be successful in a new market, businesses should not cut corners or think of doing business like doing business in local market. International business is different and frequently challenging but can be achieved successfully with the right knowledge and support.
Exporting to MENA region is exciting and beneficial journey for your business if you are backed up with a team of specialists to guide you. At Lodexco we will be happy to be your export consultant on your way to success!
Our goal as your export consultant is to set up, enhance and expand your MENA export operations in order to move your business forward and meet your most ambitious and business growth targets. No matter how extensive your export knowledge and experience is, at Lodexco there is suitable solution for you.
Our Advisory services include:
• Local regulatory compliance requirements.
• Conformity Assessment Programs (Governments’ Programs).
• Energy Efficiency Labeling.
• Wireless and Telecom Approvals.
• Testing against importing country’s Standards at approved and accredited laboratories.
• Provide the Standards and Technical Regulations of the importing country.
• Translate all technical documents to comply with importing country’s language requirements.
• Prohibited and restricted goods.
• Customs regulations and clearance process.
• Import and Export tariffs and duties.
• Rules of origin.
• Free Trade Agreements.
• Free Zones.
• Temporary exports.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us!